For many foreigners Chiang Mai has become the perfect gay lifestyle paradise
Thanks so much. The city is home to a few gay bars, gay saunas, and massage parlors. Whereas then, the Night Bazaar was considered the centre of town, the growth of new areas, like Nimmanhaeminda Road with its many bars, restaurants and boutique shops have changed the urban landscape.
For many foreigners Chiang Mai has become the perfect gay lifestyle paradise; a gay friendly and tolerant city though the perception of tolerance by foreigners is perhaps different to that experienced by Thais. We can say that you can live comfortably on USD per month.
No other sex tube is more popular and features more Markie More Bareback gay scenes than Pornhub
- The aim of this website is to provide useful information about all aspects of gay life in Chiang Mai, so that our readers can make informed choices about where they go and what they do here.
- What he loves the most about travelling is discovering the local gay scene, making new friends and learning new cultures. Find out more about gay life in India in our interview with Raj from Delhi.
- The Filipinos are very enthusiastic about beauty pageants, particularly the Mr Gay competitions. Stefan is the co-founder, editor and author the gay travel blog nomadicboys.
- Drive to Doi Saket and check into Jasmine Hills Lodge, a quiet resort surrounded by paddy fields, mountains and built around ponds. With the number of bars and restaurants exploding, these demographic changes have stimulated growth.
- We love it because there is always an exciting atmosphere and we always have a great time. The nightlife in Chiang Mai has changed significantly in recent years with many new modern bars and restaurants opening, especially around the Nimmanhaeminda area of town.
However, by this died away to almost nothing. But in terms of same-sex marriage laws, there are none, nor any notable discussions about it taking place at government level yet. A lot are just looking for fun. The social acceptance of gay people has changed remarkably in Europe, Australia and, though to a lesser extent and at a slower pace, in the US too.