Hurt the other person or because they truthfully ARE gay
Comment by Rob Chansky — February 16, am. Cartoons of the day: State of the Union. A whirling, tumbling gamble of life? RSS feed for comments on this post. Will you let your pain become your identity?
Bury Your Gays TV Tropes
- Sometimes heterosexuals who have attended those events have told me with tears in their eyes that they have seldom before experienced anything similar.
- What isn't addressed is that we have blood on our hands if we're afraid of being called homophobic, and don't speak the truth. Its hard to imagine that.
- Moral issues should always be approached and interpreted through the lens of love of the neighbour love commandment that Jesus gave. These Demons laugh when people are twisted to be called butt hole lovers and it doesn't bother them, like their conscience has been burnt shut by a hot iron.
- Homosexuality is not wrong because I say so, it is wrong because God says so! There are only 2 eternal things in this world, a person's soul and the inspired God breathed word of God.
- Think back to your drunken night this weekend. Hot Topics Today 1.
- Why would you let the person who hurt you — in the past — have such power, right here, right now?
I scrolled to the bottom after reading true believer's words. Thousands of people attended their events annually. If you had read my article, you would know that I do not defend pedophiles or any other form of behavior which hurts others and is against the principle of loving your neighbor as yourself.
Placed their by the "loving" God. But the more I follow the less and lower my hope grows.