Turkey gay websites and international LGBT guides Directory of Turkey
Reports of harassment and violence against LGBT people still occur in the twenty-first century. In other projects Wikimedia Commons. Retrieved 23 August
Free Chat Atlanta Georgia Chat Line Gay
- Anti-discrimination Protocol comes into force, but many European states delay its ratification Anti-discrimination law updated — great step forward in Bosnia and Herzegovina Are you Giving4Equality this week? Many gay men who are victims of harassment or assault fail to report these incidents for similar reasons IHT 2 May
- The Prosecution Office noted in its ruling that according to the American Psychiatric Association, homosexuality was not a disorder; the ruling also marked "the first time that a prosecutor's office had decided that homosexuality was not immoral" Kaos GL Oct.
- There is no difference between citizens.
- While many gays and lesbians apply to NGOs for legal advice when losing their jobs because of their sexual orientation, many of them do not apply to courts for fear of coming out. In the last few years, sexual and reproductive health peer education programs and web-based distance learning tools have become one of the main resources for young people as well.
- Thus, judicial interpretation is needed. Discrimination against transgender persons can only be considered as discrimination on the grounds of sex.
- Germany finally says Ja - Bundestag votes for marriage equality!
- This is a wide pedestrian boulevard and one of Istanbul 's most important public spaces, the frequent home of bayram and regional festivals.
- The report on progress in Turkey for the accession to the European Union of 14 October , the European Commission for Enlargement wrote:.
- One article even stated that police had set fire to an apartment block with many transgender people residing there.
- Turkey Gay Travel - Gay and lesbian friendly Turkish travel agency organizing daily tours in Istanbul, Izmir, Bodrum, Kusadasi and everyday departing gay friendly package tours all over Turkey.
Congress was sent to the Turkish government after Kader's murder and the other attacks. All non-European refugees must be resettled in a third country. The Ankara governor's office banned all LGBTI events in November , saying they could "provoke reactions" in society, but the ruling was overturned by a court in the capital in April.
By the end of the year, the government was still discussing the Anti-Discrimination and Equality Board Bill. In the last few years, sexual and reproductive health peer education programs and web-based distance learning tools have become one of the main resources for young people as well.
Transgender persons receive fines from the police for disturbing the peace in society simply because they are in a public place and there is no other reason.